Mobile HoseFixers Brisbane, a family owned mobile hydraulic breakdown repair company that has a 24 hour response service. Our customers benefit from the reduction in machinery downtime through our ability to quickly respond to emergency repair requests, our Preventative Maintanence Plan and our industry trained team members utilising premium quality products. We offer a worry-free mobile service, allowing you to get your machines back to work and returning to profitability. And, we offer a 40 minute response time on jobs in Brisbane Metro allowing customers to get back to work quickly. Imagine cutting downtime in half over the course of a day, a month and a year. That’s the extra effort we offer that sets us apart from all the rest.
Who we are: Mobile HoseFixers was established in 1992 as a service focused alternative to traditional larger Hydraulic repair Companies of the time. Being a family owned and run operation, we have the ability to offer expert advice and personal service on all levels. Our business model is based on the accomplishment of fast response to a breakdown situation in the Brisbane Metro market. Based on 20 plus years of experience the Company is well placed to handle most situations presented in this fast paced industry. Whether its fabrication, assembly, repair, maintenance or design of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, Mobile Hosefixers Brisbane is the one stop shop for efficient, effective experts in hydraulic hose repair
◾Purpose To be a leader in the hose and fitting repair industry by providing enhanced services, lasting relationships and profitability for both customers and supply partners.
◾Vision To be the most requested hose and fittings breakdown response team while providing quality services that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
◾Our Mission To be the team that everyone wants to work with.
◾Core Values Build a positive team and family spirit. Be passionate and determined. Pursue growth through creativity, invention and innovation. Embrace and drive change
1. To provide the most reliable response team in South East Queensland.
2. To supply the highest quality hose, fittings and consumables available today.
3. To experiment and innovate, and to be creative, adaptive, flexible and intelligent enough to adapt to the changes in our business environment.
4. To run an outstanding business, measured by the increase in customer and supply partner requests while creating shareholder value over time.
5. To be a safety focused, fun and exciting place for people to work.
6. To be a company that provides the best customer service available.
7. To be a respected part of the communities where we do business